Profile & Practice Areas
Using her extensive experience in civil litigation and appellate matters, Krista A. Jackson understands how to balance aggressive strategies with favorable resolution opportunities, taking into account a client’s needs regarding timeliness and costs. She views a case’s strengths and weaknesses at the onset of the case, which allows her to partner with her clients to obtain the best results possible, while offering sound legal advice throughout a case.
After graduating from the University of Virginia School of Law, Krista has focused her career in Michigan on business litigation and trial work. She obtained experience working for both individuals and businesses on diverse matters including contract disputes, construction lien cases, landlord/tenant matters, environmental litigation and insurance disputes.
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, Business Litigation, 2013-2017
- State Bar of Michigan; Litigation Section, Member; Agricultural Law Section, Member
- Oakland County Bar Association, Fellow
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, U.S, District Court, Western District of Michigan
- Center for Environmental Leadership, Board of Directors, 2015-Present
- Camp Henry, Board of Directors, 2017
- Christ Church Cranbrook, Little Lambs, Board of Directors, 2011 - Present
- University of Virginia Club of Michigan, Western Section Board (UVA Alumni), 2016-Present