Profile & Practice Areas
Using her extensive experience in civil litigation and appellate matters, Krista A. Jackson understands how to balance aggressive strategies with favorable resolution opportunities, taking into account a client’s needs regarding timeliness and costs. She views a case’s strengths and weaknesses at the onset of the case, which allows her to partner with her clients to obtain the best results possible, while offering sound legal advice throughout a case.
After graduating from the University of Virginia School of Law, Krista has focused her career in Michigan on business litigation and trial work. She obtained experience working for both individuals and businesses on diverse matters including contract disputes, agri-business disputes, environmental litigation and insurance disputes.
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, Business Litigation, 2013-2017
- State Bar of Michigan; Litigation Section, Member; Agricultural Law Section, Member
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Federal Bar Association, Western District of Michigan
- Camp Henry, Board of Directors, 2017 - Present
- Christ Church Cranbrook, Little Lambs, Board of Directors, 2011 - 2018
- Calvin College Alumni Law Professionals
- University of Virginia Club of Michigan, Western Section Board (UVA Alumni), 2016 - Present
- Center for Environmental Leadership, Board of Directors, 2015 - Present
- MomsBloom, Board of Directors, 2018