Profile & Practice Areas
Holly Lucas focuses her practice on bringing results to her Southwest Michigan clients. She is dedicated to the Michiana area and delivers client-centered service to each case.
Prior to beginning her private practice, Holly gained a variety of practical experiences which she draws on to deliver creative solutions for clients. She interned for Legal Aid of Western Michigan, clerked for the Honorable Christopher A. Nuechterlein of the Northern District of Indiana, and clerked for the Notre Dame Tax Clinic.
- State Bar of Illinois
- Berrien County Bar Association
- Cass County Bar Association
- Southwestern Michigan Estate Planning Council
- Citizen’s Mediation Services, Inc., Board Member, Secretary, 2017-2018
- Notre Dame Club of St. Joseph Valley Alumni Association
- YMCA of Southwest Michigan; Niles - Buchanan YMCA; Benton Harbor - St. Joseph YMCA; Volunteer
- Southwest Michigan Blossom Queen Sorority
- First Tee of Benton Harbor
- Young Professionals Network - South Bend