Profile & Practice Areas
Amber Peters has built a reputation on working hard to bring clients fair and just results. She has strong ties to the local community and is dedicated to bringing exceptional, client-focused service in every area of law she practices.
Amber has significant experience in domestic relations, civil litigation and criminal litigation. Prior to beginning her private practice, she clerked in the Family Division of 3rd Circuit Court for the Honorable Muriel D. Hughes. Amber began her practice at one of the leading criminal defense firms in the metro Detroit area prior to returning to the Southwest Michigan where she drafted pleadings, argued complex legal issues, and defended the rights of clients.
Focusing primarily on general litigation, Amber’s practice includes areas of probate matters, civil litigation, domestic relations, estate planning and criminal law.
- State Bar of Michigan, Young Lawyers Section, Criminal Law Section, Family Law Section
- State Bar of Michigan, Representative Assembly
- Berrien County Bar Association
- Cass County Bar Association
- Niles-Buchanan YMCA
- Niles Optimist Youth Soccer League
- Curious Kids Museum and Discovery Zone