Mining and Natural Resources
Mining and Natural Resources have been, and continue to represent, a significant economic force in the State of Michigan, particularly in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. We understand the historic, regulatory and cultural factors surrounding natural resources development in our state. We can help you meet your business goals within this historic, complex environment.
We can serve you in matters such as:
- Exploration, resource assessment, permitting, operation and closure of copper mines and their associated production facilities
- Acquisition and sale of copper processing and power generation facilities.
- Oversight of consultants and advisors in the exploration, assessment, development, and operation of a mining project.
- Navigating Native American law and archeology issues.
Our attorneys are familiar with federal, state and local laws and ordinances that govern the exploration, resource assessment, facility siting, permitting, operation and closure of mines. We represent our mining clients not only in Michigan but in other states where they operate.
Read more about our experience in:
- Mining law and regulation
- Corporate, tax
- Real estate
- Land use and zoning
- Corporate commercial law
- Native American law and archaeology issues
Talk to us to learn more about our experience in Mining and Natural Resources. Please contact Phil Grashoff at (248) 646-2073 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.