Business Employment Law
The complexities of employment law are challenging to business owners or managers tasked with attracting and retaining the best employees. You face numerous state and federal laws and regulations regarding the employment relationship and experienced, business-focused legal counsel is a necessity.
Our employment law team provides practical legal advice that centers on how you need to run your business. We counsel you in all aspects of employment law and strategies for limiting risk and maximizing the value of your human resources.
We serve clients in matters such as:
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Employment policies
- Employment litigation
- Human resources counseling and administration
- Traditional (union) labor-management relations
- Immigration visas.
- Epic Supreme Court Decision on Employment
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Attorneys deliver timely information during MITA 2016 Annual Conference
- EEOC: Strategic Enforcement Plan
- FLSA White Collar Exemption Changes Approved for Overtime Pay
- Federal Judge Halts Overtime Rules
- COVID-19 Pandemic - Employer Workplace Concerns and Updates
- Unemployment Fraud Claims on the Rise
- EEOC Issues Guidance
- Sexual Harassment and Discrimination
- Department of Labor Issues Guidance
- DOL releases Required FFCRA Poster