Dreams are what makes industry thrive and America great. But without needed financial resources, those dreams can never be reached. We help turn dreams into reality.
Our 30 years of experience shapes the counsel we provide to lenders and borrowers in all types of credit transactions, from simple term loans to complex loan facilities. From financial institutions looking for representation while making commercial and real estate loans, to venture capital firms making debt and equity investments, or a creditor in connection with troubled loans and investments, our expert team is ready to guide you through from end to end.
We serve clients in matters such as:
- Loan origination and review
- Construction lending
- Workout, foreclosure and commercial collection
- Lender liability counsel and defense
- Bank acquisitions and dispositions
- Trust administration and fiduciary liability claims
- Personnel policies, practices and procedures.
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Class Action
- Commercial and Contract
- ERISA Compliance and Defense
- Family Law
- Insurance Coverage/Risk Management
- Real Estate Land Use and Zoning
- Securities Litigation, Arbitration and Enforcement
- Shareholder Disputes
- Supply Chain
- Tool Liens (Molder’s Liens and Special Tool Lien Act Claims)
- Trade Secrets/Unfair Competition/Non-Competes