The single most important and expensive part of any organization is its labor force. Our philosophy on labor and employment relations is to deal with employees and labor unions in a manner that reflects the policies and goals of you as the business owner.
It is our policy to meet privately with you to discuss the issues, options and risks, so you can select a position that mirrors the goals and objectives for the workforce and your organization. Advocacy and attention to detail, combined with practical experience, thorough analysis and intensive research are the tools we bring to every task.
We serve clients in matters such as:
- Union avoidance
- Collective bargaining
- Administrative proceedings (federal and state, including MERC and NLRB)
- Union election campaigns
- Labor contract and grievance administration
- Grievance arbitration
- Employee drug and alcohol testing
- Pension plan and ERISA delinquency and withdrawal liability.
- Bank Financing - Litigation
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Class Action
- Commercial and Contract
- ERISA Compliance and Defense
- Family Law
- Insurance Coverage/Risk Management
- Real Estate Land Use and Zoning
- Securities Litigation, Arbitration and Enforcement
- Shareholder Disputes
- Supply Chain
- Tool Liens (Molder’s Liens and Special Tool Lien Act Claims)
- Trade Secrets/Unfair Competition/Non-Competes