Our healthcare attorneys understand that physicians are the drivers of care and quality of services in the healthcare delivery system. As healthcare in the United States evolves, Kotz Sangster is devoted to providing our healthcare industry clients with the highest level of current knowledge, skill and service to assist our clients in addressing their unique legal and regulatory challenges.
Kotz Sangster healthcare attorneys have attained significant experience and skill in addressing the legal issues of healthcare industry clients. For more than 25 years we’ve represented physicians, physician group practices and organizations and others in the healthcare industry. We keep current with ever-changing federal and state laws and regulations involving the healthcare industry. We counsel clients in a broad variety of legal issues including:
- Compliance and impact of changing federal and state laws and regulations
- Payment for healthcare items and services, including decreasing reimbursement rates and alternative payment methodologies
- Regulatory issues such as certificate of need and other questions
- Litigation of controversies involving physicians and other health care providers
- Third party payer relations, audits and repayment demands
- Partnership agreements
- Physician contracts
Kotz Sangster’s broad base of experienced attorneys offer service for other legal issues that often confront our healthcare clients, including:
- Labor and employment issues (compliance and litigation)
- Real estate transactions
- Corporate, estate planning and tax
- Banking and financial institutions
- Commercial litigation
We welcome the opportunity to speak to you about our expertise in Healthcare. Contact Keith Soltis at (248) 646-1051 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jovan Dragovic at (248) 646-2097 or by email at email@example.com.