Charitable planning plays an important part of any sophisticated estate plan and is designed to accomplish both charitable and tax objectives.
Your legacy can be passed onto future generations by using charitable planning techniques including:
- Family foundations
- Charitable remainder or lead trusts
- Gifts to a community foundation.
Direct gifts to a charitable organization such as a university, hospital, museum or other charitable entity often require proper planning and documentation.
We have proven expertise in matters such as:
- Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3) organizations for nonprofit groups and individuals
- Income, estate and gift tax.
- Tax Cut and Jobs Act Reconciled by U.S. House and Senate
- Vacation Homes and Your Estate Plan
- Have you reviewed your Estate Plan lately?
- Asset Protection Trusts now allowed in Michigan
- 2021 Proposed Tax Changes You Need To Know
- Estate Planning 101/EZ
- What is a Revocable Living Trust?
- Delayed U.S. Tax Filing Day