Labor and Employment
Our team demystifies the complex laws and regulations that business owners must manage before the start of construction, on the jobsite and at the project’s completion.
We serve clients in matters such as:
- Collective bargaining agreements
- Grievance processes
- Project labor agreements
- Employee manuals
- Key employee contracts
- Construction site substance abuse.
Clients value their access to our 24-hour “hot line,” which is available to provide fast, practical answers to construction industry employment questions.
- Administrative Proceedings
- Claim Litigation/Arbitration
- Construction Project Development
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Environmental Law for Construction
- Insurance and Bonding
- Lien, Bond, Trust Fund Act Compliance and Enforcement
- Risk Analysis and Mitigation Plan
- Strategic Assistance with Project Execution
- Do you want the insurance company to tell you who will represent your business in EPLI claims?
- COVID-19 Pandemic - Employer Workplace Concerns and Updates
- DOL Revises Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Governor Issues New Executive Order
- Stay Home EO Extended; Manufacturing Operations Resume Work May 11, 2020
- DOL Provides Additional FFCRA Guidance
- EEOC Issues Guidance
- Department of Labor Issues Guidance
- DOL releases Required FFCRA Poster
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- EEOC: Strategic Enforcement Plan