Labor and Employment
Our team demystifies the complex laws and regulations that business owners must manage before the start of construction, on the jobsite and at the project’s completion.
We serve clients in matters such as:
- Collective bargaining agreements
- Grievance processes
- Project labor agreements
- Employee manuals
- Key employee contracts
- Construction site substance abuse.
Clients value their access to our 24-hour “hot line,” which is available to provide fast, practical answers to construction industry employment questions.
- Administrative Proceedings
- Claim Litigation/Arbitration
- Construction Project Development
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Environmental Law for Construction
- Insurance and Bonding
- Lien, Bond, Trust Fund Act Compliance and Enforcement
- Risk Analysis and Mitigation Plan
- Strategic Assistance with Project Execution
- Do you want the insurance company to tell you who will represent your business in EPLI claims?
- COVID-19 Pandemic - Employer Workplace Concerns and Updates
- DOL Revises Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Michigan Employers Should Prepare for Possible Changes to the Michigan Paid Medical Leave Act (PMLA) & Minimum Wage
- Michigan Court of Appeals Reverses Court of Claims, Halting Minimum Wage Increase & Paid Leave Expansion
- Governor Issues New Executive Order
- Stay Home EO Extended; Manufacturing Operations Resume Work May 11, 2020
- EEOC Issues Guidance
- Department of Labor Issues Guidance
- DOL releases Required FFCRA Poster
- DOL Provides Additional FFCRA Guidance
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- EEOC: Strategic Enforcement Plan
- Where to Start When Developing Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Policies