Tool Liens [Molder’s Liens and Special Tool Lien Act Claims]
The Michigan Molder’s and Special Tools Lien Acts allow companies involved in the plastic and metal part supply chain to secure their right to be paid. It is important to review pertinent customer contract for clauses that may attempt to limit these rights.
With bankruptcy becoming commonplace among manufacturers, you’ll want to be attentive and ready with experienced legal advice to ensure that your interests are protected. Our team is ready to help you.
- Bank Financing - Litigation
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Class Action
- Commercial and Contract
- ERISA Compliance and Defense
- Family Law
- Insurance Coverage/Risk Management
- Real Estate Land Use and Zoning
- Securities Litigation, Arbitration and Enforcement
- Shareholder Disputes
- Supply Chain
- Trade Secrets/Unfair Competition/Non-Competes