On Sunday evening, December 27, 2020, President Trump signed the $900 billion coronavirus relief bill which was passed by Congress early last week.
Sean P. McNally has been appointed Leader of the Construction Practice Group at Kotz Sangster Wysocki P.C. In addition to this role, McNally serves on the firm’s Board of Directors and as its General Counsel. He maintains a diverse commercial and business practice, with his primary focus on the construction, manufacturing and real estate industries. McNally is a highly-experienced commercial trial and appellate litigator in both state and federal courts in the State of Michigan and throughout the country.
In confirming the appointment, Greg Wysocki, the firm’s Chief Executive Officer stated, “Sean will be leading one of the largest and most sophisticated construction industry groups of any firm located in the Midwest. Over the past seven years, Sean has been an indispensable part of our team that has consistently delivered successful results for construction industry claims around the country.”
The founder of Kotz Sangster’s Construction Group, Jeff Sangster, shared, “Elevating Sean as the sole Practice Group Leader is an integral part of the firm’s long-term strategic plan, and recognizes Sean’s important contribution to the success of the firm.”
McNally hold his JD degree, cum laude, from Michigan State University College of Law, and a BA from Michigan State University. He serves as a Trustee for the Franny Strong Foundation.
- Administrative Proceedings
- Claim Litigation/Arbitration
- Commercial and Contract
- Construction Project Development
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Insurance and Bonding
- Lien, Bond, Trust Fund Act Compliance and Enforcement
- Real Estate Land Use and Zoning
- Risk Analysis and Mitigation Plan
- Strategic Assistance with Project Execution
- Tool Liens (Molder’s Liens and Special Tool Lien Act Claims)
- Trade Secrets/Unfair Competition/Non-Competes