Contract Drafting and Negotiation
Our attorneys draft, negotiate and analyze thousands of construction contracts and subcontracts for our clients.
We have experience filing standard forms issued by the following organizations:
- American Institute of Architects
- Consensus DOCs.
Additionally, we draft custom contracts for contractors, owners and construction managers to mitigate construction risk in the contract-formation process.
- Administrative Proceedings
- Claim Litigation/Arbitration
- Construction Project Development
- Environmental Law for Construction
- Insurance and Bonding
- Labor and Employment
- Lien, Bond, Trust Fund Act Compliance and Enforcement
- Risk Analysis and Mitigation Plan
- Strategic Assistance with Project Execution
- Beware of Consequential and Liquidated Damages
- Construction lawyer moderates discussion on “Design Assist”
- Michigan Supreme Court Rules That Supply Agreements Are Not Requirements Contracts Unless Specified
- Ed Boucher Receives Washtenaw Contractors Association’s 2023 Vander Hyden Award
- Jeff Sangster named to Pure Oakland Water Board of Directors
- Sean McNally honored by CORP! magazine
- Construction Group names practice group leader