For over 37 years, Kotz Sangster attorneys have worked closely with suppliers in the automotive industry. Whether you are a Fortune 500 company or a small, closely held concern, Kotz Sangster serves all the legal needs of manufacturing companies with an emphasis on proactive risk mitigation.
Our attorneys are deeply rooted in the automotive industry, which enables us to address the most complex situations suppliers may face. Our firm’s membership in Lawyers Associated Worldwide (LAW) allows us to leverage our industry expertise with the resources of preeminent law firms across the globe to meet our clients’ needs in key jurisdictions.
We provide counsel on highly specialized issues such as:
- Product Liability
- Supply Chain and Supplier Contracts
- Financially Distressed Suppliers
- Automotive Recalls
- Labor Disputes
- Regulatory Compliance, such as Export Control and ITAR
- We also offer broad experience in:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- General Business Areas, such as Real Estate and Construction, Environmental Law and others
Talk to us to learn more about our expertise in the Automotive Industry. Contact Greg Wysocki at (313) 259-8580.