Wealth Transfer Planning
You worked hard and you want to make sure your money is protected for future generations.
We can assist you by creating trust arrangements which shelter as many of your assets as possible from federal and state estate and gift taxes. These arrangements often allow you to protect assets for family members while leveraging tax exemptions to transfer assets at the lowest overall tax cost.
We can advise you in matters including:
- Dynasty or generation-skipping trusts
- Education trusts for children or grandchildren
- Life insurance trusts
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts (QPRTs)
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (GRATs)
- Family limited partnerships or limited liability companies
- Self-Cancelling Installment Notes (SCINs).
- Asset Protection Trusts now allowed in Michigan
- New IRA Distribution Rules
- Tax Cut and Jobs Act Reconciled by U.S. House and Senate
- 2021 Proposed Tax Changes You Need To Know
- Vacation Homes and Your Estate Plan
- Have you reviewed your Estate Plan lately?
- Estate Planning 101/EZ
- Delayed U.S. Tax Filing Day
- What is a Revocable Living Trust?
- Is your estate plan stale?