Governmental regulations are complex. You need a team that understands the administrative actions that may be initiated against you.
We serve clients in matters such as:
- Casino licenses
- Political contribution rules
- Contractors licenses when moving into a new state.
We also defend contractors in agency enforcement actions such as MIOSHA citations for alleged safety violations and license revocation actions by the Michigan Gaming Control Board.
- Claim Litigation/Arbitration
- Construction Project Development
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Environmental Law for Construction
- Insurance and Bonding
- Labor and Employment
- Lien, Bond, Trust Fund Act Compliance and Enforcement
- Risk Analysis and Mitigation Plan
- Strategic Assistance with Project Execution