What information can you share and what is not allowed? We know and can help.
Privacy laws have added administrative burdens and uncertainty in the healthcare industry. Broad expansion, new obligations and heightened enforcement measures are part of your everyday life under the “healthcare reform legislation.”
We help you understand the rules and regulations and assist with:
- Drafting and reviewing policies and procedures
- Providing sound advice and guidance
- Leading government advocacy.
- Certificate of Need
- Compliance with Federal and State Laws and Regulations
- Fraud and Abuse/Physician Self-Referral (Stark Law) and Anti-Kickback
- Licensing Issues
- Litigation Involving Physicians/Ancillary Healthcare Providers/Suppliers
- Physician/Ancillary Healthcare Provider/Supplier Entity Formation and Physician Group Structuring
- Third Party Payer Audit Defense