When it comes to estate planning, you need a team. We work together with your existing accountant, insurance agent and financial planner to structure your plan the right way.
We meet with you and others in your plan to understand your goals and design an estate plan that meets your needs. We educate and help determine which estate planning options fit best.
Our approach allows you to:
- Find practical solutions
- Understand there may be more than one solution
- Implement the documents necessary to achieve your goals.
- David DeReyna attends Heckerling Institute on estate planning
- Is your estate plan stale?
- CARES Act passes Senate and House; Trump signs bill
- DOL Provides Additional FFCRA Guidance
- New IRA Distribution Rules
- Asset Protection Trusts now allowed in Michigan
- Have you reviewed your Estate Plan lately?
- EEOC Issues Guidance
- Department of Labor Issues Guidance
- Estate Planning 101/EZ
- DOL releases Required FFCRA Poster
- Buchanan attorney joins Kotz Sangster Wysocki P.C.
- What is a Revocable Living Trust?
- Tax Cut and Jobs Act Reconciled by U.S. House and Senate
- Estate planning attorney speaks at Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn
- Vacation Homes and Your Estate Plan
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Delayed U.S. Tax Filing Day