Litigation Involving Physicians/Ancillary Healthcare Providers/Suppliers
When you face litigation in our complex healthcare system, you need people that understand that complexity. Our legal professionals work with you to form the core of your team.
We represent physicians, service providers, suppliers and other healthcare industry participants in commercial litigation including:
- Breach of contract for provision of services or goods
- Business divorces and other investor disputes
- Business torts
- Employment controversies.
- Certificate of Need
- Compliance with Federal and State Laws and Regulations
- Fraud and Abuse/Physician Self-Referral (Stark Law) and Anti-Kickback
- Licensing Issues
- Physician/Ancillary Healthcare Provider/Supplier Entity Formation and Physician Group Structuring
- Third Party Payer Audit Defense