Probate and Trust Administration
Our team takes an active role in the administrative process of probate and trust administration.
We serve clients in matters such as:
- Commencement of trust or estate administration
- Collection of assets and discharge of liabilities
- Reporting financial data to beneficiaries
- Preparation, calculation and payment of federal and state estate taxes
- Generation-skipping transfer taxes
- Gift tax returns
- Guardianships and conservatorships for legally incapacitated persons, minors, and others who are incapable of handling their financial affairs.
- Salvation Army annual seminar features attorney David de Reyna
- Estate Planning 101/EZ
- Vacation Homes and Your Estate Plan
- Have you reviewed your Estate Plan lately?
- What is a Revocable Living Trust?
- Tax Cut and Jobs Act Reconciled by U.S. House and Senate
- Buchanan attorney joins Kotz Sangster Wysocki P.C.
- Is your estate plan stale?