Supply chain is the lifeblood of your organization. If it is not running smoothly, the entire operation is effected and in the worst cases could even shut down.
Supply chain disputes arise often when suppliers fail to deliver critical parts, or the customer doesn’t pay.
Our team has worked with stakeholders throughout the process including:
- Accommodation agreements with lenders and customers
- Equitable proceedings seeking injunctive relief
- Legal review of purchase order terms and conditions
- Procurement, sourcing, and logistics processes.
- Bank Financing - Litigation
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Class Action
- Commercial and Contract
- ERISA Compliance and Defense
- Family Law
- Insurance Coverage/Risk Management
- Real Estate Land Use and Zoning
- Securities Litigation, Arbitration and Enforcement
- Shareholder Disputes
- Tool Liens [Molder’s Liens and Special Tool Lien Act Claims]
- Trade Secrets/Unfair Competition/Non-Competes