Real Estate Financing
Pairing the right financial institution with the project is paramount for success.
We have established relationships with large and small financial institutions, enabling us to represent simple and complex finance transactions including:
- Construction, conduit, interim and permanent financings
- Lines of credit
- Mezzanine loans
- Loan participations.
Through our statewide community bank and credit union networks, we are able to marry your needs with the appropriate financial institution. And if you are looking for a reasonable alternative to leasing, we are experienced in structuring transactions using seller financing.
- 1031 Like-Kind Exchanges
- Commercial Property Leasing
- Condominium Formation and Conversions
- Environmental Law for Real Estate
- Land Use and Zoning
- Real Estate Project Development
- Real Property Sales and Acquisitions
- Real Property Taxation, Reassessments, Incentives and Abatements
- Real Property, Development, Construction and Financing
- Regulation and Compliance
- Restructuring, Workouts and Short Sales