Litigation doesn’t always take place in a courtroom. We have a successful track record of prosecuting and defending actions before state administrative tribunals.
Our experience ranges from:
- Successfully defending license revocation actions by the Michigan Gaming Control Board for allegedly illegal campaign contributions
- Obtaining the dismissal of construction site safety citations by the Michigan Occupation Safety and Health Administration.
We also secure and enforce your rights by petitioning state administrative boards on your behalf.
- Bank Financing - Litigation
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Class Action
- Commercial and Contract
- ERISA Compliance and Defense
- Family Law
- Insurance Coverage/Risk Management
- Real Estate Land Use and Zoning
- Securities Litigation, Arbitration and Enforcement
- Shareholder Disputes
- Supply Chain
- Tool Liens (Molder’s Liens and Special Tool Lien Act Claims)
- Trade Secrets/Unfair Competition/Non-Competes