Profile & Practice Areas
Haley Clough has built a reputation on successfully maintaining and protecting her clients’ best interests. Whether working with businesses or individuals, her work ethic and efficiency demonstrate a commitment to achieving client goals. She has strong ties to the local community, and is committed to providing excellent service in all of her practice areas. She is licensed to practice in both Michigan and Indiana.
Haley’s practice consists primarily of civil litigation, real estate and business transactional work, estate planning, probate matters, and negotiating insurance settlements. She started her career by clerking for a prestigious personal injury firm. Haley has extensive courtroom experience in each of her practice areas, and consistently provides thorough and detailed representation.
Additionally, she is an advisor to the Grand Rapids Rental Property Owners Association (RPOA). The nonprofit organization’s mission is to support and facilitate its members’ success in ethical real estate investment and rental property management through leadership. Haley serves frequently as a presenter to the membership on various rental-related topics. She was recently appointed to the RPOA’s Board of Directors.
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, 2020-2021
- State Bar of Michigan; Member: Business Law Section, Litigation Section, Young Lawyers Section
- Grand Rapids Rental Property Owners Association; Services Committee, Advisor, 2018 - 2021; Board of Directors, 2021
- Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce
- Rockford Chamber of Commerce