Profile & Practice Areas
Kelly L. Travis, a former Assistant Prosecuting Attorney in Berrien County, is a skilled and seasoned litigator with a reputation built on integrity and fairness. She has a strong connection to the local community and is dedicated to providing exceptional, result-driven client services. She is licensed to practice in both Michigan and Indiana.
Kelly’s extensive courtroom experience focuses on general litigation in the areas of domestic relations, contested probate matters, general civil litigation, real estate, estate planning, and criminal law (ranging from minor offense to more complex, white collar crimes).
Honors & Awards
- Leader Publications, Reader’s Choice Awards, Best of the Best - Runner Up, 2021
- State Bar of Michigan
- Berrien County Bar Association
- Cass County Bar Association
- St. Joseph County, Indiana, Bar Association
- Junior Achievement
- St. Mary’s Parish, Advisory Council
- St. Mary’s School, former Board Member
- Upward Soccer
- Gateway, former Board Member
- YMCA of Southwest Michigan; Benton Harbor - St. Joseph YMCA, Volunteer