Profile & Practice Areas
Lauren Virzi is an experienced litigator who has practiced in trial courts across the United States and Canada. Prior to joining the firm, Lauren practiced with a prominent subrogation firm handling large property casualty losses securing significant recoveries for her clients. Lauren has experience in a broad range of practice areas including construction defect, product liability, product recall, bankruptcy (creditor’s rights), maritime, transportation, insurance subrogation and defense, as well as complex commercial litigation. Lauren also has extensive experience with AIA contract documents and in the oversight and management of root cause investigations and analysis.
Capitalizing on her past experience, Lauren is able to effectively represent the firm’s clients though all phases of litigation, from investigation through trial.
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America, Ones To Watch, Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, 2021
- Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, Insurance Coverage
- State Bar of Michigan
- Institute of Continuing Legal Education, Michigan
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals
- Michigan Defense Trial Counsel
- Law Society of Ontario
- Law Society of British Columbia