Profile & Practice Areas
Josh Whicker is a dedicated litigator with experience in State and Federal Courts and administrative tribunals as well as experience with federal multi district litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Josh practiced with a prominent mass tort and products liability firm with a nationwide practice. While there, he played an integral role in securing tens of millions of dollars for his municipal client.
Prior to serving his clients as an attorney, Josh served in the United States Army where dedication, dependability, and efficient execution were necessary to ensure mission completion. Josh provides this same level of dependability and efficiency in his representation of the firm’s clients.
Josh’s practice covers a wide variety of legal areas including complex commercial litigation, criminal matters, ERISA compliance, employment disputes, municipal regulation, and mass torts.
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff, Antitrust Litigation, Employee Benefits, Business Litigation, 2022-2023
- State Bar of Michigan, Litigation Section, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Detroit Bar Association, Barristers Section, Business/Commercial Litigation Section
- Macomb Bar Association
- Oakland Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Disabled American Veterans
- Michigan Association for Justice