The Michigan Supreme Court has adopted significant changes to the Michigan Court Rules. The Rules go into effect on January 1, 2020 and considerably change the way cases are litigated.
Super Lawyers has published its annual listing of Michigan attorneys who have distinguished themselves in their legal practice. Twelve (12) lawyers from Kotz Sangster offices across Michigan have been recognized by their peers as 2019 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars. Widely acknowledged as a rating service of outstanding lawyers, Super Lawyers highlights attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Additionally, Keith Soltis has been included in the 2019 Michigan Super Lawyers Top 100 listing. Attorneys included in this special listing were ranked as such during the publication’s nomination, research and blue ribbon review process.
Those honored from Kotz Sangster, and the areas of practice for which they have been recognized this year, are:
• George F. Curran, III - Environmental
• David R. de Reyna - Estate & Probate
• Jovan Dragovic - Health Care
• Dennis K. Egan - Business Litigation
• Robert C. Kotz - Business/Corporate
• Jeffrey M. Sangster - Construction Litigation
• Keith J. Soltis - Health Care
• Keith J. Soltis - Top 100 Michigan Super Lawyers
• Gregory L. Wysocki - Mergers & Acquisitions
• Andrew W. Barnes - Real Estate
• Mark F.C. Johnson - Business Litigation
• Bruce A. Margulis - Mergers & Acquisitions
• Tyler P. Phillips - Construction Litigation